UB Announcements‎ > ‎

Summer Forms Call

posted Apr 10, 2017, 11:58 AM by Matthew Hyden   [ updated Apr 10, 2017, 12:26 PM ]
Did you receive a phone call from us regarding your summer forms?  If you did that means that we have not received your summer forms yet.  

If you have mailed these recently, then you don't need to do anything.  We'll get them.  

If you have them, complete them, and then return them to us by one of the means listed below.

If you have them completed, but are waiting on immunization records or insurance information, please send the forms now, and provide that information to us at a later date.

If you've lost them, you'll need to complete a new set of forms.  Freshmen/sophomores can click here to download new forms; juniors can click here to download new forms; and seniors attending Summer Bridge can click here to download new forms.  You will need to print this new set of forms, and send to us prior to the deadline.

To return forms to us you can use any of the methods below, but if you're close to the deadline, we'd prefer you scan/email or fax them to us so we're not waiting on the mail for a long time.

 Scan/Email (preferred method) Fax (preferred method) Mail (only use if the other two methods don't work for you)
  •  Complete forms
  • fax to 606 783-9114
  • Complete forms
  • mail to:
            The Upward Bound Programs
            Morehead State University
            150 University Blvd., #783
            Morehead, KY  40351

If you have an MSU UB business reply by mail envelope, you can mail your forms in that without paying for postage.

You can also submit forms in person in our office at 627 East Main Street - Room 106 in Morehead, KY.  This is the former Rowan County Courthouse attached to the Rowan County Detention Center.

If you have any questions, please call us at 606 783-2611 or 800-5UPWARD.